Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Forgotten Wings

. . . And the lyralen glides gently into blogland, trailing her pennant wings.

Why have I started a blog? I’m not sure exactly. An artistic outlet, definitely. Desire to join a larger community. A place for the soul to call home. Maybe a touch of literary loneliness.

Y fue a esa edad . . . Llegó la poesía a buscarme.
. . . allí estaba sin rostro y me tocaba. – Neruda

Somewhere, within myself, I will find myself.
And finding myself, I will find you.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Tony Familia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:30 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Tony Familia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:33 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Tony Familia said...

Lyralen. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the blogosphere! I look forward to hearing all about you.

 
At 4:26 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
How's life in San Diego?
Natalie

p.s. Say "hi" to Tony. I couldn't comment on his blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home